Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Field


The other night, Josh and I went to a little Irish Pub right next to his house. I have known this place existed for a long time, and went with Twinny in high school. A friend of mine (and crush at the time) worked there. All I remember from that experience was just goofing around like a bunch of high schoolers. I see this place almost 3 times a week or more, and just drive by. So the other night Josh and I were hungry and I wanted soup of some kind. Potato soup sounded good to me so we went the the Irish Pub. GREAT IDEA! It was amazing!! Not to mention the food was great! I got the Irish potato soup, with an Irish whiskey creme brulee. Josh got the Shepard's pie. Absolutely amazing and mouth watering. Now on top of the awesomely great food, they have a LIVE Irish band playing traditional Celtic music Monday-Saturday. I have already decided that the band is being booked for my wedding. It was a great atmosphere and a real homey feel.
If you live or are ever visiting South Fl that is a must place to eat. Its on Griffin Rd east of 441.
And to top it all off I think the sun-sentinel newspaper ran a recipe of their potato soup and I am gonna find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment